The second round of technology workshops to update the water industry on the Smart Linings for Pipe and Infrastructure project took place in March 2021.
An online format was used and access to the recorded sessions and slides is available below.
These presentations are for individual reference only, do not reproduce materials or publish without permission from WSAA.
- Detailed Agenda
- Session 1 - Water Decision Tools and Product Standards
- Session 2 - Wastewater Decision Tools and Product Standards
- Session 3 - Water Code of Practice, Sensors and Robotics
- Session 4 - Wastewater Code of Practice, Sensors and Robotics
- Session 5 - Workshop: Using the Water Pipe Evaluation Platform
- Introduction - recording
- How to give feedback in the tool - recording
- Scenario 1 - Leaking Zone - recording
- Scenario 2 - Condition Assessment Data for Single Pipe - recording
- Scenario 3 - Zone Level Analysis - recording
- Scenario 4 - Estimate Liner Service Life - recording
- Slides (for all scenarios)
- Files for scenarios (zip download)