The Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA) are leading an international project investigating innovation into smart lining for pipes and infrastructure.
The Australian Government, through the Cooperative Research Centre, has funded $3 million to this partnership, comprising of 34 project partners across the globe.
Articles related to the project:
- CRC unveils $3m water and sewerage pipes makeover research project (8 February 2018) - Australian Water Association
- Monash Infrastructure to lead $3 million research project on smart lining of fresh water pipes (29 March 2018) - Monash University
- Ventia's Aqua-Pipe trial with South East Water (28 May 2018)
- Smarter pipes, longer life (31 July 2018) - Utility Magazine
- WSAA completes first smart lining field trial (20 February 2019) - Trenchless Australia
- Ventia's Aqua-Pipe trial with Water Corporation (23 July 2019)
- Sydney Water’s innovative approaches to predict, discover and repair leaks (10 October 2019) - Utility Magazine
- Smart linings for pipes and infrastructure - University of Technology Sydney